My Staple Moisturiser: African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion!

If you read my previous post, you may know I've struggled with dry hair that won't stay moisturised for long enough. In  this  pos...

African Pride Olive Oil Miracle Moisturizer Lotion
If you read my previous post, you may know I've struggled with dry hair that won't stay moisturised for long enough. In this post I talked about using a conditioner mixed with oil, but I have since found a product which I believe to be much, much better.

I've been using African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion at night to moisturise my hair. It is a product that leaves my hair feeling silky and blinging with shine, but without that greasy feeling (unless I use too much!) I've tried loads of moisturisers that I am excited to say this one is my favourite - plus it's fruity scented and the smell lasts all day.

Below I've listed what the product claims and whether I agree:

• Perfect for blow drying, maintaining short hair styles, and moisturizing curly styles: Today I used it to blow dry and my mum mentioned four times how "lovely and soft" my hair feels. I can't lie, I was shocked at how soft and smooth my hair is after blowdrying as I'm usually left with hard, brittle and dry hair.

Moisturises to help repair dry, damaged hair: I cannot comment on whether my hair is 'repaired' but it breaks less and definitely stays moisturised all day

• Provides a healthy looking sheen: As I wear my hair straight, it's more like a shine

• Protects against the effects of chemical processes and styling tools: Not sure about chemical processes but I do feel like as it makes my hair so silky, the comb glides through my hair and thus combing is less harsh

• Stops breakage, split ends, dryness: Breakage hasn't stopped but it has decreased. Dryness is a thing of the past for now but I haven't been monitoring my split ends

• Non-greasy, light formula: I agree that the formula is light. It's quite watery, however, I don't use a lot and thus don't have any reversion on my flat ironed hair. I've definitely found this to be non greasy.

I'm so happy to have finally found the right product for me. I'm aware that the needs of my hair may change over time, but right now I'll be sticking with this.

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite moisturiser?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That name is such a tongue twister LOL but I've seen this product first hand and it makes hair look great. Plus it smells sweet it should come in a perfume trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it smells sooo nice and the scent lasts for ages!

    ReplyDelete